Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Black Michael Kors Large SELMA Satchel

   
This is the Black Michael Kors LARGE SELMA Satchel that I will be reviewing today. I had purchased this satchel about 2-3 weeks ago and is still avaliable at all MK stores. This bag runs for $358.00 USD, and was a little under $400 with tax.


This is what the bag looks like with the zipper closed. 


  
This is the satchel with the zipper compartment open. It's a pretty decent sized bag, and can carry a magazine without it being crinkled up inside. Great for college students and women who tend to carry an abundant amount of junk in their bag.



The back of the bag. This bag contains all gold hardware



The bottom feets of the MK bag. It has Michael Kors written on the feetsies. Very classy and elegant. It also helps protect the bottom of the bag from damage.


I'm 4'11 and this is what the bag looks like on me. It's not overwhelmingly big and the straps are the perfect size for those who are short like me.

My overall thoughts on this bag is, its a must and I've been lusting over the Prada Saffiano tote but it's obviously way out of my budget, I find that this bag is a great alternative to those who can afford it. The bag is chic and classy and comes in a wide variety of colors. Perfect to dress up an outfit or keep it casual, this bag is very versatile. The leather seems very durable and strong, not flimsy. I would rate this bag a 9 out of 10, only because the con of this bag is, especially since it's black I have to be careful that I don't get white marks on this bag. Hope this was helpful :)




13 comments:

  1. I hope you know :) is that bag have medium size ?? Bec. i cant find :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, im not sure. I think they only have the small one, i believe ive seen it in the store, but its wayyy too small. i don't think they have a medium. sorry!!

      Delete
  2. Will a binder fit inside without anything sticking out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag, I watched your YouTube video. I'm thinking of buying the Citrus one for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks for watching!! :D oh yea, it was really cute that one and the magenta one looked nice, but i wanted a bag i can wear all the time so i can get my moneys worth haha

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad that you posted a review, I've been on the hunt for a work + school bag for awhile now and I think you've helped me come to the conclusion that I NEED this bag.

    P.S. Is there any way I could get a full body shot of you and the bag? I'm a little hesitant about proportions as I'm 5'2" and not sure if this bag would overwhelm me.

    Thank you, Mina : )!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no..i just got onto my blog and you commented forever ago :( i'm sorry i didn't get back to you sooner!! do you still need a full body shot??

      Delete
  5. Love it! :) xxx

    http://mariannasdaily.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too just recently bought a MK selma bag but in the pearl color and posted my thoughts of the bag on my blog.! Great pics !! :)

    http://xoxobeck.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic bag and it really is the perfect gift! It fits all your necessities perfectly!
    Where to buy it?
    http://www.jetsetmichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm eyeing the Selma bag at the moment. Already own a Jet Set Travel Tote by MK which I recently purchased for myself and I'm loving it ^_^. Your post about this helps me decide if I want to go for another MK bag or not and I really do now want another one in my life :D. Your bag is gorgeous ^_^.

    www.crazypoplock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello.can you please tell me this Is a large Modell right? Can you pleasr tell the size In cm bottom and cm top where Is more large? Becausr i have ordered a exact model gut they Don t Know tell it it Is medium it large.what says on your Michael kors Etikette?

    ReplyDelete