Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sephora Haul

I had decided to shop online at Sephora.com and pick up some value kits that I found of interest and stumbled upon these..
.
.
.
Josie Maran Nourishing Argan Matchmake Complexion ($64):
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set. It is well worth the price!! The argan oil works wonders on my acne scars and makes my skin feel so dewy and healthy, also the oil does not cause any breakouts :), and the oil itself is the full size!! The foundation is phenomenal, as well as the illuminater, which works really well for highlighting the bridge of your nose and works as a very natural eyeshadow!
.
.
.
Tarte Awaken Your Complexion in Light ($32):

I have yet to use the oil, but the concealer is wonderful. It matches my skin perfectly and covers my acne scars very well. The translucent powder also complements the concealer, but I wish the powder came in a bigger container :(. The concealer brush is very soft and works well without irritating my skin.

A plus to the Tarte cosmetics.. ANIMAL CRUELTY FREE.

And the wonderful samples received from Sephora. Thanks :D


Side Notes:
Unfortunately, I believe the Josie Maran Value Set is no longer avaliable, but there is a new value set that has been put up on their website as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment