Sunday, September 22, 2013

OOTD Blue and Coach Purse Review

Denim Vest: H&M...Black Tank: Marshalls $11.99...Black Booties: JcPenny $19.99... Purse: Coach Satchel $348

Summer may long be over..but I stumbled across this picture. This bag is no longer available on the Coach website but you will be able to find it on places like ebay.com under Coach Poppy Colorblock Flap Satchel. I love this bag, not to mention its my only blue bag!

The Review:
This bag is perfect for all seasons and the blue is very true to color. There is a front zipper pocket and a flap pocket on the exterior (which is visible in the picture). I love this bag, for my 4'11 stature, the strap to the big is a tad bit long. And another downfall..the leather is a soft leather and you have to be very careful because the bag is very prone to the scratching of the leather, not to mention that this bag doesn't have the bottom footsies..and is of silver hardware. This bag does seem to have more downsides that pros.. Although the color is beautiful I would recommend spending your $348 somewhere else. Sorry ladies :(

No comments:

Post a Comment